Sunday, March 28, 2010

Everything changes



She hasn't talked to me in three days. Shed said i make her feel bad because I hurt that she goes back to him, and sometimes I make comments that sound mean. I am sorry I didn't mean to. Please talk to me. I working so hard to just put away my feelings and not say anything that will hurt her.
I only want to make things better for her, not worse. I worry that having her around Seth will make things worse for her. I couldn't live with myself if he ever hurt her like he did me. But I know I can take care of her if she would just let me.
Everything else is crap. lol Not really. I quit smoking for over a month now. I got my surgery. It's the nineteenth of April. So that is a good thing.
I guess that is it for now.
I miss her.
I wish she would call me.